Welcome to The Lodge, a heritage home, located in Madikeri, Coorg. Built in 1898 as a colonial hunting lodge, The Lodge will pamper you the way it has done for generations. Follow us on Instagram! @thelodgecoorg
The Lodger Suite is an exclusive 450 sq. ft. room with a outdoor sitout that looks out at our private garden.
The suite includes a spacious bathroom, a lounge area, WiFi and a smart television loaded with paid subscriptions to Amazon Prime, DisneyHotstar, Zee5, SonyLiv and Voot.
The Lodge has belonged to our family for over 90 years now. Built in 1898 by a British army officer, the home was bought by Rao Bahadur Kademada Ganapathy Belliappa (the Chief Conservator of Forests, Karnataka with the erstwhile Imperial Forest Service) as a token of love for his wife.
Lovingly restored by the 3rd generation of the family (Arjun and Smita, my parents) under expert guidance of restoration artists from INTACH and Adhaar, The Lodge welcomes travelers to an oasis in the heart of Madikeri.
The Lodger Suite offers all comforts of a home away from home.
- It is a spacious 450 sq. ft. room with the old-world charm of high wood ceilings, antique furniture, a private outdoor sit-out, and a cosy seating area.
- The attached bath comes with modern facilities and toiletries.
- The suite also has a smart television and WiFi with paid subscriptions to Amazon Prime, Disney+Hotstar, Zee5, SonyLiv and Voot. We do not offer Cable TV.
- Complimentary breakfasts (from a set menu) are included with every night of your stay. Please inquire with us regarding the availability of lunch and dinner. Swiggy delivers to our property too.
- The Lodge has private parking on the property.
- You can access the common living area which is tastefully done and decorated with family memorabilia.
- The Lodge has a private half acre garden with a view of Coorg’s hillscape. You can stroll through our host of fruit trees, like guava, avocado, and more, a vegetable patch, coffee shrubs, and indigenous flowers. The garden also has a casual seating area where bonfires can be organized on request.
You can access all common areas of the house and gardens. There is ample space to park your vehicles.
Other things to note
Breakfast (from a set menu) is complimentary with your booking. Please inquire with us regarding the availability of lunch and dinner.
Restaurants are also available around the corner with dine-in, delivery and takeaway options. Madikeri also enjoys the amenity of Swiggy for your convenience.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Room 1 : Double Occupancy (Attached Bathroom), ₹3500 / Night
₹89/ 100 gm
97 in stock
₹99/ 100 gm
100 in stock
₹225/ 100 gm
47 in stock
₹89/ 100 gm
72 in stock